Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rob Zombie's Halloween

Rob Zombie's Halloween is only a week away. Probably the last remake of any movie I will see this year, as I am getting a little tired of remakes. Rob Zombie's Halloween stars Daeg Faerch as Young Micheal Myers,Tyler Mane as Adult Michael Myers and Scout Taylor-Compton as Lori Strode, Malcolm McDowell plays Dr Loomis, also on board are Rob favs Danny Trejo, and Sheri Moon. Directed by Rob Zombie, and Produced by John Carpenter, Malek Akkad, Harvey Weinstein.

I am very excited about seeing this flick. I guess the whole premise with Rob Zombies version is to explore more of why Michael Myers, everybobody's favorite big brother and nextdoor neihgbor, is the way taht he is. I am curious as to whether or not the whole spirit of Samhain the druid demon is still brought into play.

Here is a link to an interview with cast and crew I found on Yahoo Movies. I do not want to watch this as I hate spoilers but if you want some forsight on the the subject and are not afraid of potential spoilers wel then here tou go----http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809784517/video/3773901/

On August 31st. I will be watching this flick. Watch HorrificNews that night for my review.

In the mean time keep on Slashin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking foward to this movie as well. Here's a podcast interview of Rob Zombie that should wet your apetite till the movie comes out.

Anonymous said...

Hey I am also waiting like crazy to see this movie. Even what few sissy wanna be horror movie buddie I have are like "Oh no Rob ZomBie, He is to scary for me, I was very disturbed by House Of a Thousand Corpses, And the Devil's Rejects was vewy vewy sick"

No Shit sherlock, it's Rob Zombie and guess waht, Its Halloween!! It is supposed to be disturbing!!

Any Way, Rob Zombie is cool because he makes his characters disturbiling real. By real I mean that if you read the paper for any region, and look at the crimes section, same or worse crap is going on for real.

Beware Otis and bay live amoung us. And I think that is why my so called horror buddies draw the line at Rob Zombie movies, and why I will probably be seeing it alone on Friday Night.