Monday, November 24, 2008

I Lucifer

Daniel Craig, THE newest James Bond, If you have been ling under a rock, is also starring in a flick that caught my eye, I, Lucifer. It looks like more of a comedy, satire kinda flick but pretty cool any way. I always love a good Satan Flick. Wowza remember Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled?! Again I say Wowza!
Anyway, I, Lucifer is Based on Glen Duncan's best seller. God is giving Satan a last shot at redemption: Satan must live out a blameless life as a human. Slick negotiator that he is, Lucifer negotiates a 'try before you buy' period. One month. London. He has no intention of taking God up on His offer. Lucifer simply wants to put a body through as much drugs, sex, and other vices as possible. But inhabiting a human body gives rise to feelings the Ol' Devil never thought possible. Could he want to take God up on the offer after all?
Summary written by The Production
I will give this a shot just because its got Daniel Craig in it. Craigs done some cool stuff over t the past few years and I highly doubt that he’ll get type cast by his Bond role.
Oh Yeh, I will be reviewing The Quantum of Solace come Saturday morning. I konow it’s not a Horror flick but I will be ding damned dang I love me my Bond Flicks!!!, Own em all I do.

No comments: